Mensys Online Shop
|Category:||Development - Programming Languages||By:||Absoft Corporation|
|More info:||www.absoft.com ...||Support:||www.absoft.com/Suppo...|
|Absoft Fortran Compilers for Linux Absoft Fortran Compilers for 32-bit and 64-bit Linux combine state-of-the-art code generation and optimization technology with solid reliability and the industry's most complete list of tools and libraries into a single package. The new Absoft Fortran Compiler v10 has been independently verified as a top performing Fortran compiler for 64-bit Linux on both Intel, Xeon, and AMD, Opteron, processors. The new Absoft Fortran compilers are source-compatible » Read more...|
All prices are in EUR excl. VAT (21%, for books 6%) and excl. shipping.
E-mail or call us at +31 85 40 19 16 0 for licences, upgrades and other questions.
Absoft Fortran Compilers for Linux Absoft Fortran Compilers
for 32-bit and 64-bit Linux combine state-of-the-art code
generation and optimization technology with solid reliability and
the industry's most complete list of tools and
libraries into a single package. The new Absoft
Fortran Compiler v10 has been independently verified as
a top performing Fortran compiler for 64-bit Linux
on both Intel, Xeon, and AMD, Opteron, processors.
The new Absoft Fortran compilers are source-compatible with
previous Absoft Fortran compilers allowing customers to obtain
significant performance gains simply by compiling existing programs
with the new compilers. Absoft Fortran is fully
compatible with the latest standards and the gnu
tool chain. Absoft's Fx2 Debugger is included at
no additional charge in Standard packages and a
new C++ technology preview is included with the
64-bit Standard package as well.
- Automatic vectorization of your code, including compiler-generated option recommendations.
- SSE2/SSE3 supported.
- ndustry leading performance and optimizations.
- Superior reliability, compatibility, portability, support, pricing, and licensing options
- Fully source compatible with all previous and future Absoft Fortran releases for all supported operating systems (Linux, OS X, Windows) and processors (x32, x64, POWER).
- Advanced code generation and optimization technology with Cray-F90 based front-end
- 64-bit version generates code for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems; 32-bit version generates 32-bit code only.
- Easy installation for any Linux distribution. 'Just Installs' without modification on the latest 64-bit Linux implementations from Red Hat, SuSE, Mandrake, and other major builds.
- Conforms to the Linux Standard Base specification.
- Compatible with glibc, gcc, g77, f2c, the GNU linker, debugger, assembler and make utility.
- Fortran compiler operates in F95, F90 or F77 modes
- Includes Fx2 multi-language debugger for Fortran, C, C++, Assembler.
- Multi-processing options including automatic parallelization and OpenMP tools.Absoft Fortran compilers also comes with several advanced features from the latest Fortran 2003 language specification which include:
- Allocatable attributes for derived type components IEEE floating point exception handling
- Pointers with INTENT attributes
- PROTECTED attributes
- VALUE attributes
- VOLATILE attributesSupport for extended 63 character names
Absoft Pro Fortran v10 is the most advanced version of Pro Fortran ever released! Easier to use, it installs on either Win32 or Win64 and it includes new v10 technology to generate industry leading performance for both 32-bit and 64-bit processors from AMD and Intel and is Windows Vista compatible.
- Most complete and easiest to use Fortran solution for Windows. Nothing else to buy.
- Installs and runs on either Win32 or Win64 environments.
- Highly optimized ANSI/ISO F95 compilers generate best-of-class performance for 32-bit and 64-bit AMD and Intel processors.
- Absoft Fortran 95 compiler operates in F95, F90 and F77 modes and supports all popular workstation extensions.
- Includes a C/C++ preprocessor.
- Debug and link compatible with the Microsoft C compiler included with the Microsoft platform SDK.
- Complete Integrated Development Environment (IDE) with color programmer's editor, debugger, and ability to execute select third party programs as plug-ins. All Pro Fortran compilers can be executed equally well from the IDE or command line.
- Pre-configured libraries for linear algebra (BLAS, LAPACK95, HDF), VAX/Unix-compatibility and 2D/3D graphics are all included on the distribution CD at no additional charge.
- Optional tools are available for automatically converting serial code to code designed for dual processors.
- Numerical libraries with special functions for mathematics and statistics; and Visualization libraries with special numerical and visualization functions are available.
- Source compatible versions available for Macintosh, Windows and Linux. Multi-platform discounts available.
- Pro FortranMP includes VAST Lite auto parallelization tools, which convert serial code into code for dual processors.
- Pro FortranMP is the fastest, easiest and least expensive way to explore the potential performance benefits of parallelizing your code.
- Advanced global optimizers produce industry-leading performance for both 32-bit and 64-bit code.
- Existing Pro Fortran v9.2 (OSX/PPC) customers may experience up to a 3X speed increase on their Intel based Macs after recompiling with Pro Fortran v10.
- Tools for auto conversion of serial code into code for multiple processors are available as an option.
- Compilers generate extremely fast code and are source compatible with Absoft Fortran for Mac/PPC, Windows, Linux and Fortrans from Sun, SGI and Cray.
- Single compilation command produces a file ready for debugging application.
- Quad precision supported.
- Includes graphical Fx3 debugger designed for Fortran and C.
- MRWE application framework (full Fortran source included) automatically generates double click-able applications with user modifiable I/O windows.
- High performance math libraries included.
- Absoft tools are compatible with Apple tools and the gnu tool chain.
- VAST-F/Parallel tools for auto conversion of serial code into code for multiple processors are available as an option.
- IMSL Fortran Numerical Libraries in both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Winteracter cross platform gui/graphics tools are planned as a future option.
- Designed for Fortran programmers and mixed Fortran/C development.
- Build applications from integrated graphical environment or from command lines.
- Included documentation provides step-by-step instructions through: code development, compile, run, debug and edit stages.
- Includes documentation on building mixed Fortran / C applications and using third party libraries.
- Build 32-bit or 64-bit applications with one tool set from a single code base.
- Re-host your application on Mac/PPC, Windows or Linux with a simple recompile.
- IDE designed to support select third party applications as plug-ins.